Welcome to KVS Technologies
KVS Technologies is a partnership company promoted and managed by Kalpesh R. Vaghela and Shankar P. Sapavadiya. both having work experience of about 32 years in India and Abroad. Since last 22 years main area of interest is with pharmaceutical industries. KVS Technologies is a team of dedicated, talented engineers whom you can trust for your regulatory requirement.
Dedicated Software Validation Service provider Company KVS technologies 12 year old. It has 22 years of experience (Parent company Infra Control Systems) and partner experience is of 32 years.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE OF KALPESH R. VAGHELA
Partner, KVS Technologies & Proprietor Infra Control Systems Service provider. Associated with India’s Most leading pharma Company for better quality management System and Software Validation. Trainer of great repute in on subjects like GAMP5, 21 CFR part11 Compliance, Annex 11, ALCOA+, Data Integrity, Risk Assessment and Gap Assessment.
- PLC Software Validation.
- HPLC Software Validation.
- SCADA / DCS Software Validation.
- BMS Software Validation
- Application Software Validation
- Computer System Validation
- Excel Sheet Validation
- SAP /ERP Software Validation
- Facilities / Equipment / Critical Utilities Qualification
- Development of SOPs
- GAMP 5, 21 CFR part 11, Annex 11, Data Integrity and Compliance Training
- Humidity -Temp.Profiling and Calibration of Process parameters
- LIMS, MES, EBMR-EBPR, LMS Systems validation
– international Trainer on GAMP5, 21 CFR part 11 compliance, Annex 11, Risk Assessment, Data Integrity Audit etc.
Proprietor Infra Control Systems Manufacturer of
- Humidity – Temp. Monitoring and control systems.
- Humidity –Temperature .Profiling and Calibration of Process parameters.
- Process Data Monitoring and Control Display.
- Digital Solid State Motor Protection Relay.
- Customised Plant Automation.
- Dataloggers for process parameters.
- Infrared Temp. Solution
- Motor protection relays
Sr. Observer Geco - Prakla at North- South America, Europe- Africa, Middle East & Far East Region
- Implementation and improvement of Electronics / Instrument quality system for Oil Exploration. Computer System, Automation and Data Back Up Check. Team Leader Role. Observation and daily check of routine operation. Received various Training at Norway, Canada and Singapore.
Executive QA – for ORG System
- Quality Inspection and check.
- Coordination of QA and QC programs and functions
- Implementation of company’s first self-directed work teams resulting in a flat organization
- Planning, development, and direction of Quality programs.
- B.E Electronics with Specialization in Instrumentation
Hobby and additional activities
- Reading, Music.
- Engaged In Motivational Training.
- Active leader for various Motivational, Financial Planner, Spiritual Group
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE OF SHANKAR P. SAPAVADIYA
Mr. S. P. Sapavadiya having experience of more than 22 years of working in the Pharmaceutical field. He has worked with Project, Instrumentation and Engineering of Formulation Plant. He was a Core Team member of Validation Cell in Corporate Quality Engineering and team Member of Project Team in Alembic Limited. executed projects at Alembic LIMITED at Vadodara/ Panelav Formulation Plant. During project execution preparation URS, Vender assessments, inspection, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ and PQ for all types Process Equipment with PLC/SCADA Controls, BMS Software, Laboratory Instruments, and Stability Chambers at Formulation Plant Panelav.
He has hands on experience with domain expertise of pharmaceutical manufacturing in Injectable, Solid oral, Liquid Oral and Technical Division. He has faced various International audits such as MCC, MHRA, TPD Canada, USFDA, WHO GMP as well as ISO 9000